-
March 18th, 2001, 10:15 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
March 18th, 2001, 03:28 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yeah, I read your script and really liked the story and the style. The images I imagined were like blade runner style and i think it would make a really good noirish sci-fi film. It lewft me wanting to know what happens at the end and this is always a good sign.
There was only one let-down: the translation was slightly dodgy so i didn't know what you were getting at sometimes (ie. myope???)
But good luck anyway on getting an agent.
Andy
-
March 18th, 2001, 03:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I saw the word "myope"(short-sighted) in Webster and Babylon.
-
March 18th, 2001, 08:33 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Completely agree with Andy about Blade Runner. The scripts smacks of Film Noir and the futuristic LA, by no means a bad thing. Good luck getting it complete.
regards
Keviano
ReelRaine Productions
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks